1192Hardrock Hundred Update

    Dec 20, 2005
      Happy Holidays Everyone!

      Applications for the 2006 Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run are available
      on our web site run100s.com/HR. We will begin accepting applications after Jan
      1st. The lottery for the 2006 Hardrock will be held on Feb 5th.
      In additon, if you have a piece of original artwork that you would like
      to have considered for the 2006 finishers award, please send it to us by Jan.
      Our address is: Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run, PO 55, Silverton, CO
      81433 and e-mail is hardrock100@....

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic