1168Hardrockers through fastpacking Colo Trail need crew help where hwy 114 crosses Colo Trail South of Gunnison

  • rock cogar
    Aug 12, 2005
      Hey Hardrockers !

      Elizabeth Bouquet and I are fastpacking Colorado Trail
      (469 miles) from Durango to Denver from Sept 3rd
      through 25th. Except for one access point we appear to
      be fairly well crewed. The place we need help is where
      highway 114 crosses the trail southeast of Gunnison on
      Monday September 12th, I think in the afternoon.

      Crewing here would involve me mailing somebody a box
      of food / clothes and having them bring it up to the
      cross point. Of course hiking along with us for a few
      miles would also be great.

      Any Ideas ?

      Thanks,
      Rock Cogar