1142Re: [hr100] Hardrock photos...

  • MELODY VARNER
    Jul 15, 2005
      tell me about the on line webshots? Do you pay the $2.95 or what?
      We are so very proud of Rodger Wrublik's finish. I think Jimmy will enter in 2007. He has already completed Bear last summer. They both are getting ready for Cascade now!

      I have of tidbits of information that I learned from him while he was training and then doing the race.
      Much to do with diet, supplements, etc. Let me know if I should pass it on to you

      Melody in Flagstaff