1136Re: [hr100] Finishers' print dates?

    Jul 14, 2005
      Hi Chris,
      I realized this when I pulled out the prints when we were lettering them
      on Saturday. For some reason we got the dates wrong on the print and I take
      full responsibility for it.I forgot to mention this at the awards banquet. In
      my mind I had 3 options:
      a. pull back all the prints and give runners nothing on Sunday morning
      b. make all the runners come back and run the course again over the
      correct dates
      c. Hope that over time the year of the finish will stand out and the
      dates will fade.
      I chose to go with option c. I hope that was ok with everyone.
      Dale

      On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:23:36 EDT
      Twiggsc@... wrote:
      > Did anyone mention the dates are wrong on the finishers' print, or is that
      >an
      > HR tradition of which I had been unaware?

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic