1093Molas Campground

  • carolyn erdman
    Jun 21, 2005
      Someone by the last name of Atkins called the Molas Campground to make reservation during Hardrock. Unfortunately, this person did not leave their whole phone number so they do not have a reservation.
      Megan Kimball who is the host has asked me to try and get a message to this person to give her a call. Having no other ideas, I'm trying this.
      Megan's number is 970-769-1405. Thanks I know the campground is really full so maybe we can all help this person out.

      My next item is that our wondeful Race Director's wife, Mary Beth's birthday is Friday, July 8th. Yes, I know most of you will be out and about the Hardrock 100 course. I have a great idea for a birthday present for her. It is something that she talked about wanting last year. A full day at this local spa that pampers the heck out of you. Thought that would be agreat gift. If any of you that want to contribute to this present and maybe cake, flowers and a card get your donation to me. I will have a card for you to sign and we'll give it to her.

      I know we are all trying to get extra brownie points with the new Durango Mayor. I know I am.
      Thanks everyone. I'll be at check in so that might be the easier way to get me the money. Thanks she puts up with alot

      Carolyn Erdman
      Silverton, Colorado