      From: Blake P. Wood
      To: ultra@... ; hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:20 AM
      Subject: [hr100] Hardrock photo

      I've added a photo John Cappis took yesterday showing the snow in the upper Bear Creek and Engineer Pass region to the Hardrock snowpack page at www.run100s.com/HR/hardrocksnowpack.html. There is lots of it! We'll be running there in 38 days.

      The entry list has also been updated at www.run100s.com/HR/HRH%202005%20acceptance%20list.pdf.

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087,
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...