10172005 Entry List is now available

    Feb 6, 2005
      The 2005 Hardrock entry list and ordered wait list is now available on
      the Hardrock homepage (www.run100s.com/HR or hardrock100.com). Congratulations
      to those selected. For those who are on the wait list please let us know if
      you would like to remain on the wait list or be removed. If history is any
      indication the first 25-30 stand a good chance of entry (although this
      shouldn't be considered a guarantee!)
      We will maintain an up to date entry list on our homepage. For those of
      you selected please,please let us know if you become unable to run Hardrock.
      Not only will you be entitled to at least a partial refund but as you can see
      there are some anxious people who would be more than happy to take your place.
      We look forward to seeing many of you in Silverton in July.
      For the Hardrock HUndred Entry Selection Committee
      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic