The World's Largest H. P. Lovecraft Audio Links Gateway!

  • Will Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013

      Greetings to All of My Lovecraftian Friends!

         It has been in the works for a long time, but it is finally here!

         The World’s Largest H. P. Lovecraft Audio Links Gateway is now open!

         With over 900 direct links to English language public readings and performances of H. P. Lovecraft's literary works, arranged in groups by their titles, there is something here for everyone.

         This is also a guide to what has already been recorded, what still needs to be recorded, and to the many readers and performers creating these audio treasures; so everyone can discover the world of Lovecraftian audio entertainment that is publicly available.

         This Gateway also includes direct links to every site that is providing these audio files.

         WARNING:  Only look at this site if you have plenty of time to spare; because you will lose all track of time while listening to, sampling, or downloading these files!

         Take a look at http://CthulhuWho1.com, and you will see what I mean.

         Or use the direct Link: http://cthulhuwho1.com/2013/09/07/the-worlds-largest-h-p-lovecraft-audio-links-gateway/

         I hope you will share this information, and that you will recommend even more links to add to this collection.

                                   Will Hart

                          aka CthulhuWho1

      ps

      Please let me know if I named this project correctly.