O Mundo Fantástico de H. P. Lovecraft Has Finally Arrive d!

  • Will Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      A Message for Everyone Interested in the Works of H. P. Lovecraft,

      O Mundo Fantástico de H. P. Lovecraft – The Fantastic World of H. P.
      Lovecraft – Has Finally Arrived!

      Please stop by the CthulhuWho1.com blog to read all about Denílson
      Earhart Ricci's wonderful new Lovecraft book from Brazil!

      I’m very happy that this beautiful, long-awaited, Portuguese language
      volume has arrived!

      And I am very proud to have been able to make contributions to this book!

      And I believe you will enjoy the photos, scans, translations, and links I
      have created to showcase this beautiful first volume under the new
      publishing

      imprint Editora Clock Tower.

      See the latest posting at:

      http://cthulhuwho1.com

      Or you can go directly to the article at:

      http://cthulhuwho1.com/2013/04/26/o-mundo-fantastico-de-h-p-lovecraft-the-fa
      ntastic-world-of-h-p-lovecraft-has-finally-arrived/

      Will Hart

      aka CthulhuWho1