HPL FILM FESTIVAL THIS WEEKEND IN SAN PEDRO

  • Dion-Isis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
      Hi Everyone,
      I am so excited to be a guest at the H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival Friday and Saturday THIS WEEKEND, 9-28 to 9-29. Here are details. Please read the whole message for DISCOUNT CODES and ADDRESS!

      VENDING AT THE FESTIVAL: Here's what I'm selling:
      --MY NEW BOOK is debuting at the H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival! Paranormal/Romance: Poems Romancing the Paranormal is a collection of poetry from Sam's Dot Publications on the topic of love, loss, and liminal spaces.
      --MY CD, Piercing the Veil of Set: A Transformative Meditation (Set/Typhon is an Egyptian deity mentioned by Robert Bloch and others who wrote as part of the Lovecraft Mythos group), a really different sort of guided visualization, read by hypnotherapist Scott. A Corum.
      --THREE FRAGRANCES made especially for the festival and NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE! BLACK GOAT OF THE WOODS, R'LYEH RISING, and THE GATE AND THE KEY debut as part of Rev. Dee's Apothecary line of Louisiana-style spiritual oils and aromatherapy products. Made of a proprietary blend of essential oils and ingredients of suitably eldritch origin, they come with gift bag and suggestions for use. Their names allude to their origins in starry wisdom with graphics by Lori Nyx. (Rev. Dee accepts no responsibility for anything called up, called out, or called late for dinner while using these products; you're on your own here.)
      See my booth on the mezzanine of the Warner Grand Theatre where shopping will be available before, after, and during breaks in the films both Fri. and Sat. If you can't find Denise or Lori Nyx at the booth, look for those handsome and talented devils Cody Goodfellow and Mike Dubisch, with whom I will be imposing upon, er, vending with.

      PERSONAL APPEARANCES AT THE FESTIVAL:
      Look for Denise at the Saturday Fun Brunch at the Annex down the block from the Warner Grand, where she will perform her poetry and discuss her new book as well as participate in a literary discussion. Other fun events are going on at the brunch as well. TO GET A DISCOUNT ON THE BRUNCH USE CODE: FUNBRUNCH:

      WHERE?
      Most of the event will be taking place at the fabulous, historic art deco Warner Grand Theatre located at
      478 W. 6th Street
      San Pedro, CA 90731
      TO GET A DISCOUNT FOR THE WHOLE FESTIVAL USE CODE PULPPRICE

      WHEN? FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. TIX AVAILABLE AT http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/252928

      H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival-Los Angeles 2012 TRAILER

      Play video
      Tickets available here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/252928 A sampling of movies screening at the third H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival®-Los Angeles on September 28 and 29, 2012.
    • Infowolf1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
        what are people trying to do, invoke the old ones? these things EAT PEOPLE.
        reminds me of the insanity of one Michael Bertioux who was doing just
        that in Michigan somewhere I can't recall if he and his crazy crew
        were heard from again.

        Infowolf1