A Multi-Voice Teasers File for Lovecraft's The Case of Charles Dexter Ward

  • Will Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      A multi-voice Teasers File for the William E. Hart performance of H. P. Lovecraft's,
      The Case of Charles Dexter Ward, has just been posted on YouTube at

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPnyL6-wnas

      and in MP3 on http://CthulhuWho1.com

      I hope this file will increase the public's interest in this far too over-looked work,

      and in the reading/performance I am uploading right now to CthulhuWho1.com.

      Your comments are very welcome.

      Will Hart