AskLovecraft

  • hplovecraft-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2012
      HP Lovecraft answers all your pressing queries!

      http://ask-lovecraft.tumblr.com

      The owner/creator of the site asked me if I'd mention it here, and I thought I'd oblige. It's amusing and clever, and worth a visit.
    • phopfrog
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2012
        --- In hplovecraft@yahoogroups.com, hplovecraft-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > HP Lovecraft answers all your pressing queries!
        >
        > http://ask-lovecraft.tumblr.com
        >
        > The owner/creator of the site asked me if I'd mention it here, and I thought I'd oblige. It's amusing and clever, and worth a visit.

        This is a wonderful series of videos in which H. P. Lovecraft, having escaped time and solid dimension, has returned in essence to earth, and wants to answer your questions. Ironically, HPL did not seem to understand that most of the questions he would receive would relate to himself and his writing of weird fiction. He has grown weary of answering questions regarding his art and wishes to concentrate answering questions concerning our personal lives. He's quite brilliant.