Re: [HP Lovecraft] Any Other Mythos Writers Here?

  • Edward Martin III
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
      Todd writes "Yea well i just read your Blinkspace theory, and soo freaking
      true..."

      I like having a place that our brain refuses to look at. There's something
      very Lovecraftian about that.

      "...but its day dreaming for me that caught my eye."

      Also a fine place for catching the occasional glimpse of things best left
      unseen and unremembered.

      "...the only thing i think is that everything should have already been
      considered if this were true."

      There are countless stories out there and countless ways to tell them.

      Countless * countless = A Very Large Number.

      "Especially by you."

      Me, I'm just one guy.

      One guy who obsessively chronicled a descent into madness, but hey, it beak
      smokin' crack. Plus I got a book out of the deal!

      Cheers,

      Edward

      --
      http://www.HellbenderMedia.com/ <http://www.hellbender.net/>
      *rare and voracious entertainment*

    • Todd Hall
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
        Hha, that was hilarious, and yea but i think either way its all the same story, so even though they tell it different. I just think there is alot more to it that anyone considers, and i know what u mean, everyone i know thinks im crazy, and so what is the best way to see the unseen