Re: [HP Lovecraft] Any Other Mythos Writers Here?

  • Todd Hall
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
      Well I think its all the same story, just about what has been played out, or hasnt, i think its all created by intuition, which is each of our own ability to feel more than is there, which an example would be a book written entitled The Titan, which is the exact same story in detail about The titanic, and the tradgedy that befell it, written way before the titanic was ever built...and i would love so much to talk to you more, because i have my own ideas, which i so far, havent heard anywhere. but that may be for a good reason.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
        Todd writes "Yea well i just read your Blinkspace theory, and soo freaking
        true..."

        I like having a place that our brain refuses to look at. There's something
        very Lovecraftian about that.

        "...but its day dreaming for me that caught my eye."

        Also a fine place for catching the occasional glimpse of things best left
        unseen and unremembered.

        "...the only thing i think is that everything should have already been
        considered if this were true."

        There are countless stories out there and countless ways to tell them.

        Countless * countless = A Very Large Number.

        "Especially by you."

        Me, I'm just one guy.

        One guy who obsessively chronicled a descent into madness, but hey, it beak
        smokin' crack. Plus I got a book out of the deal!

        Cheers,

        Edward

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
          Hha, that was hilarious, and yea but i think either way its all the same story, so even though they tell it different. I just think there is alot more to it that anyone considers, and i know what u mean, everyone i know thinks im crazy, and so what is the best way to see the unseen