Re: [HP Lovecraft] Any Other Mythos Writers Here?

  • Todd Hall
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
      Yea well i just read your Blinkspace theory, and soo freaking true, but its day dreaming for me that caught my eye. And then if thats the case, I have the best story yet, and the only thing i think is that everything should have already been considered if this were true. Especially by you.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
        Well I think its all the same story, just about what has been played out, or hasnt, i think its all created by intuition, which is each of our own ability to feel more than is there, which an example would be a book written entitled The Titan, which is the exact same story in detail about The titanic, and the tradgedy that befell it, written way before the titanic was ever built...and i would love so much to talk to you more, because i have my own ideas, which i so far, havent heard anywhere. but that may be for a good reason.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
          Todd writes "Yea well i just read your Blinkspace theory, and soo freaking
          true..."

          I like having a place that our brain refuses to look at. There's something
          very Lovecraftian about that.

          "...but its day dreaming for me that caught my eye."

          Also a fine place for catching the occasional glimpse of things best left
          unseen and unremembered.

          "...the only thing i think is that everything should have already been
          considered if this were true."

          There are countless stories out there and countless ways to tell them.

          Countless * countless = A Very Large Number.

          "Especially by you."

          Me, I'm just one guy.

          One guy who obsessively chronicled a descent into madness, but hey, it beak
          smokin' crack. Plus I got a book out of the deal!

          Cheers,

          Edward

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
            Hha, that was hilarious, and yea but i think either way its all the same story, so even though they tell it different. I just think there is alot more to it that anyone considers, and i know what u mean, everyone i know thinks im crazy, and so what is the best way to see the unseen