Wilum H. Pugmire Has Been Hospitalized with Heart Disease!

  • Will Hart
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
      The Greatest Living Lovecraftian Author - Wilum Hopfrog Pugmire - Has Been Hospitalized with Heart Disease in Seattle!

      I just got word today, that 60-year-old Wilum has been admitted to a Seattle area Hospital due to the worsening condition of his heart disease.

      It looks like his heart may be in worse shape than anyone imagined; so there is no way to tell how much time he still has left to share with us.

      I spoke with him a few minutes ago by phone, and he said I could reveal that he is in the hospital; but he's not sure when (or if) he's going home from there.

      He has no computer access in the hospital, but I hope everyone will keep him in their thoughts, prayers, emails, and blogs; and that we will all be aware of just how special a person he is, and how much he has brought to each of our lives.

      Will Hart

    • dan bailey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
        Good lord. He'd referred to some health concerns of real consequence at least a year ago on Facebook, & he'd mentioned there recently that he hadn't been feeling well at all, but this is very alarming. I've known Wilum through the mails since at least 1975. What a joy he has been to so many people across the world.

        Dan