What's in the depths of the Blinkspace?

  • Edward Martin III
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      This was a story born of frustration. I'd been working on a story for
      this week, but it was not progressing. It was, in fact, falling
      apart.

      Finally, in frustration, I told myself that the story I was working on
      wasn't "not working" -- it was shit. It was not the story I wanted to
      tell.

      That act of freeing myself from what I thought I HAD to do, versus
      what I WANTED to do, was like flipping a light switch on.

      And in the light revealed by that switch, I found this story, which WAS ready.

      Enjoy "Songs of Freedom, Songs of Loss".

      http://www.guerrilla-productions.org/Blinkspace/?p=664

      Cheers,

      Edward

      --