Time for a trip into the Weird Old West in The Blinkspace

  • Edward Martin III
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Only in a couple of my teeny-tiny stories have I ever written anything
      that could be considered a Western. It's true that a lot of my other
      stories could be shifted into the place with little effort, but this
      story, I think, is the only one that kinda MUST take place in the
      where-and-when of the story.

      I got to do a little research, too. It was fun! Enjoy "The Carnival"!

      http://www.guerrilla-productions.org/Blinkspace/?p=571

      Cheers,

      Edward

      --