Don't be afraid of tying "The Knot" on the Blinkspace

  • Edward Martin III
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      "The Knot" was inspired by my watching a buddy's entry in the local
      48-Hour Film Festival. "The Knot" has nothing to do with any of the
      elements of the short, but one of the characters immediately struck me
      as the character "Douglas" in "The Knot." I think "The Knot" is one
      of those kinds of stories unique to the Blinkspace -- unique to the
      peculiar sort of universe being constructed in these pages.

      The story grew tremendously in the writing, shifting and sliding in
      ways that caught me completely by surprise -- and delighted me in
      doing so.

      I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

      http://www.guerrilla-productions.org/Blinkspace/?p=534

      Cheers,

      Edward

      --