Lovecraft "At the Mountains of Madness" Ch 07 read by William Hart

  • Will Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      H. P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Chapter 07 read by William Hart

      ?

      H. P. Lovecraft's

      At the Mountains of Madness, Chapter 07

      read by William Hart

      Now available as an MP3 file for downloading from the CthulhuWho1 blog at:

      http://cthulhuwho1.com

      And also available as a two part video release on YouTube at:

      http://www.youtube.com/user/CthulhuWho1

      ?

      As promised, Chapter Seven has just been posted, and continuing over the next few weeks, I'll be posting all twelve chapters of H. P. Lovecraft's, "At the Mountains of Madness," one chapter at a time, to stretch out the fun; and to give me time to clean each chapter up a bit (and correct the bloopers also) before they are posted for downloading.

      I'm also taking a little time between each posting to allow for any feedback, to see if there actually is an interest in my posting the entire reading.

      I'll be working on Chapter 08 next; so watch for an announcement in a few days; although, holiday activities, interruptions, and doing the low & slow burgers, ribs, and even steaks in my backyard smoker right now for friends and family are playing Hell with my creative time! Be we have to eat, don't we? As promised (threatened?) before, I'm attaching three photos of my backyard smoker, and contents from 03-Dec-2010.

      Please let me know if this reading is to your liking by way of comments.

      And please tell me if you do want more of this tale sooner, rather than later.

      ?

      Will Hart

      aka CthulhuWho1

      ?