Road To L

  • Bill L
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2010
      I just saw the trailer for a movie on YouTube called Road To L, dealing with a documentary crew chasing leads in Italy that Lovecraft had been there in the 1930's. And of course, everything turns deathly horrible for them. Does anyone know if this movie is available on DVD? I don't care if it turns out to be shit, I really want to get hold of this movie!

      -Rhinefrank
    • Bill L
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2010
        I was sent an email by another member, answering my question, when I accidentally and very foolishly deleted it along with some other mail. Please, if you could, re-submit your answer.
        -A very contrite Rhinefrank

        --- In hplovecraft@yahoogroups.com, "Bill L" <rhinefrank@...> wrote:

        > I just saw the trailer for a movie on YouTube called Road To L, dealing with a documentary crew chasing leads in Italy that Lovecraft had been there in the 1930's. And of course, everything turns deathly horrible for them. Does anyone know if this movie is available on DVD? I don't care if it turns out to be shit, I really want to get hold of this movie!
        >
        > -Rhinefrank

      • Heath Row
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2010
          http://www.amazon.com/H-P-Lovecrafts-Road-mistero-Lovecraft/dp/B002D32JVA

          --
          Help sponsor my 30-hour fast April 23-24
          http://tinyurl.com/heath-famine

        • Bill L
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2010
            I can't play it on a regular American DVD player?!?!?!

            -Rhinefrank

            --- In hplovecraft@yahoogroups.com, Heath Row <kalel@...> wrote:

            > http://www.amazon.com/H-P-Lovecrafts-Road-mistero-Lovecraft/dp/B002D32JVA
            >
            > On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Bill L <rhinefrank@...> wrote:
            >

            > > I was sent an email by another member, answering my question, when I
            > > accidentally and very foolishly deleted it along with some other mail.
            > > Please, if you could, re-submit your answer.
            > > -A very contrite Rhinefrank
            > >
            > > --- In hplovecraft@yahoogroups.com <hplovecraft%40yahoogroups.com>, "Bill
            > > L" <rhinefrank@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I just saw the trailer for a movie on YouTube called Road To L, dealing
            > > with a documentary crew chasing leads in Italy that Lovecraft had been there
            > > in the 1930's. And of course, everything turns deathly horrible for them.
            > > Does anyone know if this movie is available on DVD? I don't care if it turns
            > > out to be shit, I really want to get hold of this movie!
            > > >
            > > > -Rhinefrank
            > > >

            > --
            > Help sponsor my 30-hour fast April 23-24
            > http://tinyurl.com/heath-famine

          • Philippe Gindre
            Message 5 of 5 , May 6, 2010
              >I can't play it on a regular American DVD player?!?!?!
              Unless your player was sold as a multizone player, or has been unzoned with the proper code.
              Or you can buy a cheap multizone player, or a cheap zone 2 player, just like European, Japanese, South African, Middle-East people buy Zone 1 players to watch US or Canadian movies.

              Phil