RE: [HP Lovecraft] Mountains of Madness?

  • TheGoofster
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
      I read MOM earlier this year and loved it! It's a great adventure story and
      compelling reading, I couldn't put it down!

      Steve (a different Steve)

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
        I just managed to download Amundsen's account of his south pole expedition
        from Librivox.org.
        He talks about some pretty amazing mountains that he discovered. Seems
        these mountains are an open secret.

        Regards
        Morgan

        On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 7:20 PM, TheGoofster <goofymyman@...> wrote:

        > I read MOM earlier this year and loved it! It's a great adventure story
        > and
        > compelling reading, I couldn't put it down!
        >
        > Steve (a different Steve)

      • Steve
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
          Dr. Robin Bell,Director, ADVANCE Program at the Earth Institute sent
          me a quick email that she had received a detailed email "from one of
          the characters in the book" !

          Steve

          --- In hplovecraft@yahoogroups.com, MorganScorpion
          <morganscorpion@...> wrote:

          > I just managed to download Amundsen's account of his south pole
          expedition
          > from Librivox.org.
          > He talks about some pretty amazing mountains that he discovered. Seems
          > these mountains are an open secret.
          >
          > Regards
          > Morgan
          >

          > On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 7:20 PM, TheGoofster <goofymyman@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I read MOM earlier this year and loved it! It's a great
          adventure story
          > > and
          > > compelling reading, I couldn't put it down!
          > >
          > > Steve (a different Steve)

        • abxer3p
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 11, 2008
            Considering the talk of At the Mountains of Madness and the Antarctic research, there are some amazing photos here.

            Joseph

            abxer3p@...

            http://www.antstuie.com/jo_bio.html
            http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1825490
            http://www.myspace.com/peteyworldwide

          • Darrick Dishaw
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
              new CoC video.  i think it's an improvement on the old ones (no pun intended) from earlier this year:

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IexB_2JFaJg

              thanks for watching, and feel free to re-post the link to others...

              Ia!  Ia!

              VS