Introductions

  • Gorthos
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2008
      Good day to all. Just thought I would introduce myself as the new
      member that I am. I've been a devotee of HPL since I was a mere boy
      of 13 that being 28 years ago. Found, read and where possible bought
      all of his work that I could before I was 20, I have continued to
      re-read the tales to this day, and when brave enough, listen to the
      audio plays produced of his work while running (not the smartest thing
      to do in the autumnal dusk).

      I even 10 years ago made a point of spending a couple of days in
      Providence back in 1998 with my wife on our honeymoon, visiting his
      gravesite and touring the city to see the places referred to or at
      least vaguely referred to in his stories.

      Kingston, Ontario, Canada
    • MorganScorpion
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2008
        Hello and welcome!
        It's quiet here, but perhaps your introduction will wake a few of the
        corpses up.

        Best wishes
        Morgan