SourceCodeX to release 3rd Ambient Drone CD

  • John William Patterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      SourceCodeX has been travelling through neu neuronal experiences as a
      five-year fog of SSRIscape is slowly lifting. The slo-release into
      olde lands thought eternally passed is its own bliss and my creative
      soul spoke this week anew & refreshed. It is too clear now that
      SourceCodeX must release CD #3 that will rise from catacombs of dark
      wanderings and morning stars will illuminate the voids as the wings
      of the dawn open.

      Just yesterday the first piece, a long-form composition, was birthed.
      It is over 19 minutes long, so to upload for streaming, the mp3 file
      is severely bit-rate squashed into 32kbps ~ but you will get some
      idea of what bliss happened originally as a pristine wav. The track
      is monikered with a quirky twist that some out there will understand.

      Please enjoy "IStillRememberWalter" and look for my next CD soon!
      http://eer-music.com/IStillRememberWalter.mp3

      For those still virgin to SourceCodeX ambience please look here:
      http://SourceCodeX.com

      Cthulhu-approved!

      Happy 2008!

      http://AmbientMusic-Radio.com