Help find the Starry Wisdom contest!

  • Craig Mullins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      There's a contest (see below) running over at my website
      (Unfilmable.com) that I thought might be of interest to you all.
      Director Robert Cappelletto (To Oblivion) is looking for a location
      to shoot the Starry Wisdom scenes (from Lovecraft's Haunter of the
      Dark) for his upcoming film, Pickman's Muse...

      All he needs is a photograph and you could win $500! It's a great
      chance to be part of an upcoming Lovecraft film production...

      Thanks for your time.

      Take care,

      Craig
      http://www.unfilmable.com/

      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      Have you ever wanted to be part of a Lovecraft film production? Well
      this is your chance! Director Robert Cappelletto (To Oblivion) needs
      your help!

      Robert is currently in pre-production on his follow-up film, titled
      Pickman's Muse (based on the stories Haunter of the Dark and
      Pickman's Model), and he is looking for a suitable location to stand
      in for the Starry Wisdom Church (from Haunter of the Dark). The
      contest is simple, find a church in your area that could double for
      the Starry Wisdom and win $500! Just send a photograph (complete
      with address and contact information) and win!

      Complete contest rules can be found here:
      http://www.unfilmable.com/StarryWisdom_contest.html