Re: [HP Lovecraft] Cthulhu Movie

  • Juan LupiĆ³n
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
      > The long awaited "At the Mountains of
      > Maddness" movie has been in production for like 3 years now.It's big budget
      > and directed (forgot his name) by the guy who did the vampire trilagy
      > "Blade

      Guillermo del Toro.

      http://einsiders.com/features/interviews/guillermodeltoro.php

      KEN: That's good. The next one is, At the Mountains of Madness?

      DEL TORO: The movie of my life!

      KEN: Is that something that's coming in the future?

      DEL TORO: Either right after Hellboy, or two movies down. To me,
      Mountains of Madness is like... Titanic for me.

      KEN: Give me a quick breakdown of the story.

      DEL TORO: A group of scientists go down to Antarctica to do an
      investigative drill. To collect fossils. And they discover a
      civilization that predates anything known to man by several millions
      of years. It's a race of cosmic beings, that are as large as a house
      or as small as a man. They basically were creators of life.
      Accordinging to the ruins that the scientists find, they actually
      created life on Earth as a cosmic joke! So here we are, finding what
      remains of our masters, and the horror that comes from some of those
      creatures still being alive.

      http://hronia.blogalia.com