Re: [HP Lovecraft] Lovecraft Film Festival

  • Nathalie Stepitch
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
      I'd love to go there some day, but for now I'll be there only in my thoughts. Don't be affraid if you'ii feel some unnatural presence, it's just me! ;)

      Nat

      Mad Professor <archmage@...> wrote:
      Yep, that time of year again. I'll be there, as usual, and here's hoping
      some of you shall be as well. If you see a tall, long-haired, biker looking
      freak (probably hanging out with a short, bald guy with a lump on his head),
      stop by and say 'hey'.

      I hear that Brian Yuzna may make it this year (which I fervently hope), and
      maybe even Jeff Combs. Wait and see, i guess...

      Viva HPL!