HPL documentary

  • Gavin Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2004
      Hi Bruce,

      You ought to be getting that film I told you about in the mail any day now.
      Whenever you are ready to send it on, check in with me and I'll let you know
      where to send it.

      Oh, there is some additional stuff on the tape after the film, some amateur
      stuff I was involved in. If you end up being curious, I can provide a
      little commentary (about Reign of Toads).