[ot] Our movie's now available!

  • Someone from the Petting Zoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Greetings!

      I'm gonna make a badge that reads "Lose two years now -- ask me how!"
      and on the back, inscribe "Make a feature film!" Our movie, an
      animated adaptation of "The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath" is now
      available in VHS (and in a few weeks, a limited edition signed and
      numbered DVD):
      http://www.petting-zoo.org/Dreamquest_Newsletter22.html

      Mucho thanks to everyone who helped!

      Oooh, we're also "somebody" now:
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384057/

      video monkey,

      Edward
    • Chris Sandow
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
        --- In hplovecraft@yahoogroups.com, "Someone from the Petting Zoo"
        <edward@p...> wrote:
        > Our movie, an
        > animated adaptation of "The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath" is now
        > available in VHS (and in a few weeks, a limited edition signed and
        > numbered DVD)

        Excellent! I downloaded the trailer, and have been anticipating the
        release ever since. Can't wait. Now, where's that order form...?

        Oh, by the way, as moderator of this here group, and therefore final
        authority on all such matters, I hereby declare this particular
        thread to be entirely on-topic! :D
      • Someone from the Petting Zoo
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2003
          Chris writes "Excellent! I downloaded the trailer, and have been
          anticipating the release ever since. Can't wait. Now, where's that order
          form...?"

          Ah, you'll be happy to know that the animation in the movie is better than
          the animation in either trailer. You'll be able to compare this yourself
          because both trailers are on the DVD (as well as our shorts "The Call of
          Cthulhu" and "The Testament of Tom Jacoby" and a little making-of slideshow
          I did at quite literally the last minute.

          Ah, and that order form's at

          http://www.petting-zoo.org/OrderForm.html

          "Oh, by the way, as moderator of this here group, and therefore final
          authority on all such matters, I hereby declare this particular thread to be
          entirely on-topic! :D"

          Okay, twist my arm! 8D

          laughing monkey,

          Edward