Please...your critique would be appreciated

  • AmazonDan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Cheechako (Native Alaskan for "alien" or "foreigner") is a novel
      that forces our eyes open to the real price we pay for our human
      addictions—whether it is our submission to the lash of the
      dominatrix or to the pious light that filters through stained glass
      windows.

      Why a horror novel for those in recovery? Let me ask you, "How
      much horror have addictions created in this world?" Enuf said.

      More is available at www.cheechako.net. A mention of it will also
      be appearing in the Wall Street Journal shortly!

      Thank you for taking the time to review, and if you're willing to
      provide feedback to the sample chapters, I'd certainly appreciate
      it!

      Author
      Dan McFadden