6424RE: H.P. Lovecraft's Complete Charles Dexter Ward Manuscript is Online!

  • ericzann
    Sep 1, 2013
      I had a quick look, and what grabbed my attention was the interleaved (and upside-down!) scans of the letters to H P L, which might well prove even more fascinating than the manuscript itself. --- In hplovecraft@yahoogroups.com, <hopfrog@...> wrote: HOORAY!!!! Brilliant!