Also, see my post 72665 referring to a US-based supplier of very high quality brass gears. Regards, Alan G3XAQg3xaq
Thanks so much for our thoughts Erik, your run down in the thread you linked to is pretty much exactly what I found voltage and waveform wise. My +15 is atmichael.rosanbalm
Thanks for your kind offer. In the mean time the floppy drive turned out to be the culprit. I replaced it successfully with a USB floppy emulator. However,adrian_microwave
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.