Other than gate-to-drain, gate-to-source diode junction integrity, or drain-to-source short, an ohm meter can't tell you much else. Google "AN211a" anddadhills
I have a pile of HP 1980B Scopes with various options and a 522 page manual. Given that, what page are you looking at and what area of that page? Dennis ... Onczelusniakd
The resistance you will read depends on how much current your ohmmeter pushes. That should be listed in the meter specification. If less than Idss, you willvintage_dave2
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.