Honestly guys. RS232 is not rocket science. Google and wikipedia (among other sites) will get you all the info you will ever need, and then some! Pushg8kbv
Damm That signalpath url costed me a 3Ghz prescaler for my PM6680B counter :-( *bay #: 111612684288 /CFObingo0600
Reading the manual for the 33120A arb gen it says that hardware handshaking can be implemented by toggling the DTR line as needed (and gives useful detailsdavec2468
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.