Hi JF, Found a manual on the net, but not very good quality, I hope MECH-EL will respond with a much better quality. Nevertheless this poor manual will permitf5bqp_pfm
Hi Johann, My 1741 shows exact the same behaviour...just checked :-) I think this is perfectly normal, when the switch finger shorts two neighbor contacts. Aswolferl4711
On 17 April 2015 at 13:48, Chuck Harris cfharris@... ... It is not as simple as you make it out to be. The part of the coupler with the thread damaged isdrkirkby
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.