120V land, or 240V land? Forgetting to set the power supply for the appropriate mains voltage has caused many a European to be surprised whilst incinerating achuck_585a
HP of late considers calibration to start when the customer first powers up the instrument. So, by that standard, your counter is freshly calibrated. -Chuckchuck_585a
Hello, First post here, so thank you for having me in the group! I recently acquired an HP 16702b logic analyzer for free, and soon realized why it was thrownjczarnusa
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.