... Well the 17000 series needs a lithium coin cell, moderately easy to replace. EEPROM was not all that available at that time, and there's no drop inmadyn48
Ya can understand that. If anything I'd love to dump all the CMOS batteries and the pain in the butt to replace them. ... From: Harvey Whiteforjack842
... The Australian guy has the thing in production for a CF card running approximately 77 dollars US. It's a nice thought. I have a few 9.1 gig SCSI drivesmadyn48
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.