Henryk, The LM11 was a low input current,low Vos super beta input amp aimed at replacing JFET opamps. JFet opamps generally have much worse email@example.com
Hi, The 85620A does NOT support PCMCIA cards! It only supports the EPSON "edge" style cards. It would be possible to add a PCMCIA socket in parallel with therobert8rpi
I didn't know those clips existed. I have a 1 unit gap in my 19" rack above my 8504A where my 8405A and 8508A probes slip into nicely. Andy ZL3AGihatesharedids
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.