My two pence/cents worth: Absolutely it is a viable way to set up useful lab for a business. I have done pretty much just that. This stuff is so well designed,fenland787
Depends on what your needs are. I ran a small R&D business for 30 years, and had all used gear, mostly HP, all bought at auction, a lot broken. I learned akmec@...
That's a grey zone rather than black and white. I've used such "old" equipment in business, continuing to have it calibrated, and also found it to be anhpnpilot219
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.