A Keithley 580 comes to mind, but they ain't cheap. They usually go for $800 or so in Ebay auctions. Expect to pay over $1K for buy it now. Jayjayw_comark
On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 3:20 AM, Barry n4buq@... ... you should check at the output of the ECL to TTL converter, on the collector of A8A3Q2 However,
If you are using these resistors for up to 100 amp circuits ? do you have the facility to supply up to 100 Amp constant current? If so buy an 0.5% 100 Ampserialdata1
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.