Hi, the 3585A has a "Peak Search" function, which sets the marker to the peak frequency and then you can use the "Marker -> CF" function to move the markertbutterst
The 518-series calibration inductors were filled with helium at time of manufacture - which is ~ 50 years ago now. Although enclosure is hermetically sealed, Ik8zoa
I used a 3585 often over the years, but it has been probably been 10 years since I last used one. To the best of my recollection, the 3585 cannot track abrimill295
- Sep 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.