- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
This is a group for the discussion of the new line of pigment based professional Hewlett Packard printers including but not limited to the B9180/9180. Discussions to include user experiences with various paper and printing techniques, usage and operation. Discuss other materials like canvas and other fine art papers.
Feel free to swap tips and share any reviews. Use this group to build a repository of ICC profiles and drivers. Share paper and profile combinations for best results. Discussion and criticism of software, techniques and products is also welcome.
I hope to see this group grow and become a valuable resource to those who are looking to get the very best print possible from their HP pigment printer.
- Sep 9, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.