Re: New "boot" functionality of recent SimH builds

  • dtpi_pappas
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2012
      Hi Mike,
      Unfortunately, as far as I know this functionality is still missing from all of the SimH simulators. I suspect that some of the difficulty here is probably related to fundamental design decisions that were made about SimH when it was conceived, i.e. it does not have a user interface available while it is running.

      --Bill