RE: Tech alert! Java class for HCPSS?

  • Cherle Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
      I am really glad to here that programming languages are being taught in the
      high schools in Howard County. He is in the process now trying to learn
      Visual Basic.

      My son has just started his last year of middle school, and like your son is
      very interested in computers. I would like to know that when he gets to
      high school, that he has the opportunity to take programming courses.

      If I can do anything to see that a Java class will be offered, let me know.
      Like you (eventhough not my first choice), we would be willing to pay a
      tuition.