Commission on Education, Finance and Excellence

  • Wanda Hurt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 5:09 AM
      The first public hearing is this Thursday in Montgomery County. FYI if you
      wish to testify you are encouraged to sign up prior to the hearing by
      calling Kim Wilson or Judy Callahan at 410-946-5530 or 301-970-5530. There
      will also be sign up sheets at the hearing sites one hour before each
      hearing. Testimony may be limited to five minutes or less and speakers
      should submit 50 copies of written testimony to the Commission's staff at
      the hearing. You may also submit written testimony to Dr. Alvin Thornton,
      in care of Commission of Education Finance, Equity, and Excellence, Room
      214, Annapolis, Maryland, 21401 or via email to
      Education_Commission@.... If you want additional information
      on the hearing schedule, etc. please contact let me know & I will get it to
      you.

      Wanda Hurt