dyer brief in ethics panel hearing procedure

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013
    please see attached.

    allen dyer

    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013

       Mr. Dyer,

         For the most part the majority of the public has no idea this is ongoing. What is the cost to date to both you and the hcpss? I guess or it appears the hcpss has an interest in silencing you for life. To me this seems to be one of the largest of what I refer to as the "undesirable files." It seems to be an active attempt by the BOE and hcpss to control the direction of the hcpss, or may I say, maintain a direction of their choice with disregard for what is in the best interest of the children of Howard county. Let me skip over a lot of questions, the cost to the citizens of Howard county must be well over a quarter million dollars by now which makes this a substantial part of the business of the hcpss. That said, my question is to the BOE. What in the hell and why are these people doing this? How does the hcpss attack a citizen to this degree and for this long with our money and sit quietly as though it is not of our concern? There is something seriously wrong with the hcpss management.

      jack

      ---In howardpubliced@yahoogroups.com, <howardpubliced@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      please see attached.

      allen dyer

      Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2013

        jack,

        good idea.  i'm busy with a filing for tuesday, but, i'll do something after that.

        allen
[...]

        No virus found in this message.