Re: [howardpubliced] Re: Teacher-quality study lacks quality - Philly.com

  • Ann De Lacy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
      I don't know if it is possible, Heather, because sexual abuse...incest for example...is viewed as so reprehensible that is underreported.  The same applies to physical abuse.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 18, 2013, at 8:49 AM, Heather Cindric <hjcindric@...> wrote:

      I think it is interesting that the author Lisa Haver listed sexual abuse as one of the contributing factors that the report failed to address along with poverty, violence and malnutrition.  My gut tells me this is a true statement, sexual abuse is pervasive.  It is there data on sexual abuse and its effect on education?

      On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Ann De Lacy <anndelacy@...> wrote:

      Yes, it is, Bob.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 22, 2013, at 11:12 AM, "bobrosebrough21045" <bobrosebrough21045@...> wrote:

      Isn't this more of Michelle Rhee's crap?

      --- In howardpubliced@yahoogroups.com, Ann De Lacy <anndelacy@...> wrote:

      > http://articles.philly.com/2013-06-04/news/39743518_1_teacher-quality-roadmap-teacher-policies-michelle-rhee
      >

      > Sent from my iPad

      Heather Cindric