Re: shake-up at HCPSS???

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 11, 2013
      Mr. Bruzga has been talking about retirement for a couple of years and I promised him a cake when he does. Double chocolate I believe he replied.

      There is no shake up in the HCPSS. Bruzga said his job was training principals and one of those trainees will replace him even if the hcpss goes out of county to fill the position the result will be the same. The other side of the coin is Foose with less experience than the people under her will be involved in filling these positions.

      Now if Wise and a few others would suddenly follow suit than I would be optimistic.

      jack