Off topic but shows a pattern in Montgomery County

  • jzsartucci
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013
      Montgomery County and Montgomery County Public Schools have really good PR.  We often find that people outside of Montgomery County think that it is a progressive, hip, happenin' place.

      So, here's a little reality of how Montgomery County elected officials treat citizens.  It's not a public school issue, but we see elected officials mow down citizens. All of our County Council members know about this issue and apparently they have all refused to address the issue or even visit the road.

      This is one example, we have more just like this.  But, this one has a short video to tell the story.

      Janis Sartucci
    • Kerry Ose

        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2013
          Janis,

          Like Howard County Council, some of the members of the Montgomery County Council were once members of the Montgomery County BOE.

          Ann De Lacy

          Sent from my iPad