Re: Regional Listen & Learn Session with PTAs

  • bobrosebrough21045
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
      She forgot to prostrate herself in front of his widdle PC

      In howardpubliced@yahoogroups.com, b s <qwertysws@...> wrote:

      > LOL, ok THAT was funny.

    • Leslie Kornreich
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31, 2013
        To qwertysws,

        Please do not email me personally if you are not going to identify yourself. Limit your responses to me to this listserv. I do not wish to engage with an anonymous poster.

        Leslie Kornreich
        --- In howardpubliced@yahoogroups.com, b s <qwertysws@...> wrote:

        > LOL, ok THAT was funny.

      • b s
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 31, 2013
          I am not sure what response you are referencing.  If something went to you personally, it was an error on my part and I am not sure how that happened.  I have never had a desire or need to email you personally and have only chosen to participate on this board.

          If something went to you exclusively accept my apology for an error.  It was not an intentional communication.