Re: UVa's Board of Visitors & lack of transparency

  • bobr
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2012
      This is even better! Mitch Daniels, governor of Indiana, Tea Party darling and cutter of higher education funding, was named as the new president of Purdue University. The nominating majority consisted of board members named by Daniels. In fairness, none of the board members have experience in higher education.