dyer impeachment -- june 6 @ 9:30 motion for judgment

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      dyer impeachment status report --

      the current board majority has completed their presentation of "evidence" against me, so, next wednesday at 9:30 am at the office of administrative hearing i will be making and arguing a motion for judgment based upon what i consider an utter failure by the current board majority to provide evidence to supprt their accusations that i am guilty of misconduct in office.

      if you have time available next wednesday morning, feel free to attend and listen to the arguments on my motion for judgment at the Office of Administrative Hearings, 11101 Gilroy Road, Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031-1301.

      i am attaching the transcripts of the opening statements which ms. bresler and i gave on may 7th, the first day of the five days of hearings that have taken place so far.

      allen dyer
      member of the board of education of howard county