Re: [howardpubliced] Re: defense funds and other thoughts

  • WideawakeK@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Hi Joan,

      Thanks Joan. I have heard that all of the unsuccessful candidates will get
      together within a couple of weeks to talk about supporting a write-in
      candidate. I do not know who that person will be, but I am willing to throw
      my energy and support behind a candidate who will have a much more positive
      attitude toward students, parents, and teachers than the current board has.

      -- Kristine Lockwood

      In a message dated 5/1/00 8:28:17 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time,
      joan_pontius@... writes:

      << Is Kristine still interested in being on the BOE?
      Can't we start a campagin to get her elected?

      joan >>