Re: destruction of public records -- amendment 2

  • robert.rhodeshc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
      allen, why am I unable to read any of the attachments?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
        robert,  if your yahoogroups message setting is set to "fully featured," try "traditional" instead.    allen
        allen, why am I unable to read any of the attachments?

        > Attachments: 101231_Dyer_Amendment_2.pdf 28K
        > 101231_Complaints_Attachments_2.pdf 401K
        > 101231_Index to Complaint Amendment 2 Attachment.pdf 19K
        >

        > dear ms. bresler,
        >
        > attached is complaint amendment #2 and attachments which i filed today via
        > u.s. in the destruction
        > of public records case.
        >
        > regards,
        >
        > allen dyer
        > member of the board of education

        ------------------------------------

        This is the Howard Public Education Mailing List.  All original messages posted here are placed in the public domain unless the poster states otherwise. Re-published messages (i.e. newspaper articles) retain their original copyright status.Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            howardpubliced-digest@yahoogroups.com
            howardpubliced-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
          Allen,
          Thank you for posting all these documents.  They really help in understanding why it is important to have this situation resolved.
          Cindy V

          To: howardpubliced@yahoogroups.com
          From: aldyer@...
          Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 02:28:45 -0500