Re: UPDATE Re: [howardpubliced] who should be the next board chair & vice chair?

  • Corey Andrews
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 4, 2010
      That's very interesting and good to know. I think that if you were to get Alexis' vote, you have a good shot at being our next board chairman.

      Corey Andrews
      2012 Candidate for Howard County Board of Education

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2010

        the vote of the student board member is VERY IMPORTANT.

        a short time ago, i phoned alexis adams, the student board member, to tell her that i was running for the board chair position and i asked her for her support.  at this point she is considering how she will vote.

        allen dyer

        Anyway, I think she could be the swing vote.

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 4, 2010
          Considering the views of the new members, the ways members have voted on issues compared to the way you've voted, + the vote of the student member, hypothetically I think that would put you at four votes. That, of course is a tie.

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 5, 2011
            Just wanted to move this forward

            Jack

            --- In howardpubliced@yahoogroups.com, Corey Andrews <cacoreya@...> wrote:

            > Considering the views of the new members, the ways members have voted on issues
            > compared to the way you've voted, + the vote of the student member,
            > hypothetically I think that would put you at four votes. That, of course is a
            > tie.
            > Corey Andrews
            > 2012 Candidate for Howard County Board of Education

          • Corey Andrews
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 5, 2011
              Was there a purpose or point you're trying to make?