RE: [howardpubliced] Re: cindy throws her hat into the ring

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2010
      thanks guys!

      cv

      To: howardpubliced@yahoogroups.com
      From: cassiekt@...
      Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:27:27 -0500
      Subject: Re: [howardpubliced] Re: cindy throws her hat into the ring

      Me too, Cindy...

      ----------
      Cassie
      ----------from my iPhone------ ----

      On Mar 9, 2010, at 7:33 PM, "Allen Dyer" <aldyer@lawlab. com> wrote:

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 5:01 PM
      Subject: RE: [howardpubliced] Fw: Urgent Maryland PTA Legislative Alert

      Allen-

      I think I'll run again so I can help you stump for revisiting the bus issue... Now is a great time to get this issue resolved, during times of economic strife folks are more interested in where their money is really going.

      My other pet projects would be the high school bell schedule, and adding extended calendar options.

      cindy v

      WOW!

      because you have always been so open about stating your position on issues, i know well where you stand and, thus, it is without hesitation that i offer you my full support.   let me know how i can help your campaign.

      thank you for stepping into the ring and i look forward to serving on the board with you.

      allen dyer

    • The Sola's
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2010

        Ditto for me Cindy!