Next Steps

  • Barry Tevelow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:24 PM
      List Members,

      Over the past months I have learned so much from reading the
      information posted in this forum. Many of you have been working for
      years on issues that are dear to your heart. While I have much respect
      for all of you, I find this an extremely frustrating exercise. Patience
      is not my strong suit. There are many exciting ideas/concepts that
      have been discussed and it is my feeling that few, if any, will be
      brought to fruition in a timely manner.

      Dialouge can not be a one way street. For change to occur, people
      in power must be truly listening. From my experience, many people in
      power have numerous motives/agendas and listening is not high on their
      priority list.

      Life is short and I want to change the world. I would like to know
      how to enact change - not just talk about it. If you have similar
      feelings, hear ex-Washington Post columnist and current activist Colman
      McCarthy on Thursday, April 13th at 7:15 p.m. at The Meeting House, 5885
      Robert Oliver Place, in Oakland Mills. I hope I will learn what next
      steps are to be taken so that many of the great ideas presented here can
      become a reality.

      Barry Tevelow
      301 854-0570