the court of special appeal has reported venter v. b.o.e.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      the dr. venter v. howard county board of education has finally been reported ---

      allen

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        As I read this all the people that use the term frustrated came to mind but for most of us it is more like entering a sword fight blind folded and swinging wildly at the air and that is why our education system is so hopelessly outdated and inadequate . I see no dishonor in sharpening one's skills on a legal system that supports an education system that not only is failing our children but will ultimately fail it's people .

        Jack